RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J & K Whitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:08:24 -0500
I am not "looking" for a family that eats raw. I am a family that eats raw.
I am expecting people who are selling information and products to not be
hypocritical. Honesty and explanation is to be expected from individuals who
are selling others a diet. I know Storm and Jinjee through
www.thegardendiet.com and know they are a valued part of the raw food
lifestyle. I do not practice a vegan diet like they claim to. I do not
subscribe to anyone's or group's diet. I am not saying Arlin is a hypocrite.
I do not know him personally. I do know that he said he was not at his
optimal weight because he has 3 kids and a wife he is dedicated to spending
time with, as well as the time spent running his business (which is selling
a diet to consumers along with plenty of product). Would I do that if I
could? No, especially if I did not have the time to practice it myself
because I am too busy making money off the idea. I share a lot of what I
know with many people on a daily basis without ever thinking I could make
money off of them. Could I, probably. Would I, no. I live a simple life and
I like it that way.

Walk in Harmony and Leave a Light Footprint,

Kendra Whitson