RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:41:20 -0700
Debbie - just my $0.02 worth - colon cleansing should be done from the
inside, through foods we eat (and don't), slowly, over time without
disturbing the beneficial floral found in the digestive tract.
Externally applied colon cleansing is brash, perilous, deadly to the
intestinal flora and only a band-aid, short-term assault.  (And I've
done it twice long ago - and it did nothing positive for me at all).
Remember the colon is just one part of the body.  Following a balanced
raw food diet will cleanse the whole body over time.

Regards,

-=mark=-