RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:16:50 -0400
So how would one go about making raw yogurt? You just let it sit and
sour? Could you add certain types of cheeses to it, like ricotta, to make
it thicker? When I read about yogurt they said that you boil it, but I'm
sure there is an alternative. I plan on having a farm one day with some
animals and would like to know how to do this ahead of time.

Godbless,
Anwar