RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:30:41 EDT
This is true in most cases but I am sure there are some out there that do not
get lost in the industrialness of it.. but I do agree with you.. And it is
sad that we have come to that in this world. No wonder even the movies show man
killing themselves.. in their various forms and ways... sometimes I am ashamed
to be human.

In a message dated 6/21/05 10:15:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> this slow degradation of the food supply started a long time ago when food
> became a merchandise , it became worse big time at the industrial revolution
> and now with with the modification of genetic make up .I am sad to see the
> raw food movement blindly participating in that .
>
> i will welcome feed back about how this message get received

"You are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but
inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness." Matthew 23:27