RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 18:52:58 -0700
I am curious what is your point to share with us the latest GM promotional
study  ?
.rice does not need pesticides to grow healthy and produce high yieldings
( confer Manasobu fukuoka's 50 years of experience growing high yields rice
the natural way without tilling ,fertilising, weeding nor treating
diseases.) .
the scientific aproach to farming has demonstrated the need for more and
more sophistication to be able to maintain some kind of productivity ( not
the kind raw foodists should be interested in... who cares about how
voluminous crops are ?).  The cost of this endless quest in making something
better out of the worst becomes such that soon enough more and more input
will be needed to get less and less return
(when it is simple enough just to sow seeds and let nature do the rest) .
jean-claude