RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beatrice Reusch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:01:43 -0700
Along with their book, I received some -- EXPENSIVE -- pieces of durian
from the authors of Genefit Nutrition, Devivo & Spors. Quite different
from eating fresh, whole, living durian, indeed; more like eating
candy. Personally, I did not experience any of the positive effects I
feel after eating fresh durian. I have not tried the seeds yet, though;
I figure they must be good.

The book itself impressed me as some kind of English rendering of the
writings of the French anopsology leader, whose name I can't remember
at the moment (Bergier?). It contains no list of references or
bibliography. Its authors speak of forty years and two generations of
instinctive eating, but fail to mention who those instinct-eating
practitioners are or where they are found.
This reminds me of the "David Wolfe and the Iranian book" kind of case.

Beatrice Reusch