RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:08:09 -0400
My website address:

 http://objectivetruth.homestead.com/BASIG.html

Revisions need to be made always and if you see spelling mistakes let me
know. I think now is a very pertinent time to address the issue of
Quranic distortions. So an article should be up and coming about this
though the message is instilled in many of the articles.(Bill Maher upset me
very much last night with
how he stopped and didn't continue the sentence when reading from a
Quranic translation. But if he6 was reading a
traditional translation of the Quran it wouldn't have made much of a
difference especially since he didn't note other passages which would
have clarified the one he stated. But he didn't even finish the
passage! He stopped before he even got to the middle of the sentence!
That was horrible! Does anyone now how I can contact the show and atleast
put my 2 cents in?)

Godbless,
Anwar