RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:23:00 EDT
Since you are looking for someone who has a family and is on a raw diet I
suggest you look into this link. This man has been raw for 20 some odd years.
works out everyday and has a raw wife and beautiful kids.  Yes, they may have
things to sell, but who wouldn't if there is an outlet for information and
expertise. Wouldn't you sell it ,too. I am sure if you emailed them also that they
would be happy to answer back. They are great people. Here is their website.
http://www.thegardendiet.com/storm.html  Well, I have taken you to his direct
page but you can find out more about him and his wonderful family from there.
 And if you chose even get one of their ebooks.

Also I suggest the yahoo group.

In a message dated 6/20/05 7:21:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I do wonder as an advocator of the raw food lifestyle does Thor's family
> practices it as well. He seems guarded of them and the way they eat. I have
> 4 and 6 year old boys who are over 80% raw foods along with their father and
> I am almost entirely raw. We are not vegan and we do not sprout. We all look
> very lean and muscular but I believe we would be hard pressed to gain weight
> eating this way. We look for honest people that are responsible for their
> actions, especially when they are selling "how to" books, and a load of
> products to consumers looking to them for answers

Debbie Maddox
Aromatic Wings
www.aromaticwings.com