RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:41:46 EDT
Your choice.
Just because you choose not to charge and they do doesn't make them any less
or more ruthless then you in your wanting to get information across. Simply or
complicated who cares as long as correct information gets out there for
others to know?

In a message dated 6/20/05 11:08:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I share a lot of what I
> know with many people on a daily basis without ever thinking I could make
> money off of them. Could I, probably. Would I, no. I live a simple life and
> I like it that way.

Debbie Maddox
Aromatic Wings
www.aromaticwings.com