RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:58:02 -0800
Thomas E. Billings wrote:

>You can go to
>
>http://www.gastrosource.com
>
>and register for acess (free, no charge). That gives you online
>access to the Jaramila Endoscopy Atlas, with lots of color photos taken inside the colon and other parts of the digestive tract.
>
>Note the lack of the dreaded "mucoid plaque" promoted by
>people selling colon cleansing regimes.
>
>Tom Billings

Tom,

I had a personal experience that supports the idea of something lining
the colon of people. It was May of 1967 and I was 29. I had lived a
normal life to that time, eating everything that I liked. No colonics
ever. I had bought and read Herbert Shelton' s book Fasting Can Save
Your Life and decided to try a water fast. I ended up fasting at home
for 48 days and could easily have gone longer and probably should have.
Dr. Shelton warned against doing colonics. He said that they would
interfere with the body's natural healing abilities. I went 37 days
without a bowel movement. When I felt the urge I dashed to the bathroom.
What came out was curved BLACK hard pieces that had been lining my colon
and a whitish mucus(?).The only place it could have come from was my
colon. The fasting process could possibly have created this but I really
think that it was really was lining my colon most of my life.

Any comments?

Dave