RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:00:21 EDT
--- In [log in to unmask], "Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
Here in Arizona, we hold raw retreats at the Hot
Springs in southeastern Arizona.

And occasionally, we've invited David WereWolfe
and his entourage to be the guests of honor. (And
he's paid handsomely for his efforts.)

Earlier this year, we invited him and his followers
to our retreat, and in the days immediately after
our retreat, he held one of his own. (Which seemed
a little sleazy to me; as we invited him and he takes
full advantage of our hospitality by hosting his own
retreat right after ours? As in, why go to our retreat
when you can go to his...)

Despite this, we invited him for our Halloween
retreat, and now I find out, he's cheated our
group out of the spot that weekend, and he's holding
his own retreat there on the same dates; and has
now said we can attend his retreat at our expense!
His retreat! We secured the dates, he steals them,
and then wants us to pay to see him? I guess
coming from a plagiarist, we shouldn't be too
surprised. But to screw over your "friends," is truly
low in my opinion.

And apparently (I wasn't aware of this), but I'm
hearing he's done this same thing to our group
before!

So let the word go forth, this guy is finished
as the so-called "leader" of the raw food
movement. I am publicly vowing AS OF
RIGHT NOW to bring this Lowlife down.

Steve Carlson
--- End forwarded message ---