RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:01:42 EDT
Hi everyone,
I am new to this list and generally new to the raw food lifestyle and trying
to understand what it is exactly that needs to be done first. Cleansing,
Fasting< or just plain eating a raw-living food diet? I want the most from this
journey and would love to start right.

In the posts from other lists and books I have read.. they state a good
cleaning of the colon is the best way to start. Now reading these posts here I have
gotten confused. I have read the  Mucusless diet- by Prof. Ehert. Now
according to these posts.. it sounds like this book was just plain off the wall.. Can
someone tell me the REAL story ? Do we or do we not have backed up "stuff"
that needs to be cleaned out? What is the best way for this? And finally.. Just
exactly how long should one Fast or Cleanse to know for sure the colon is good
and clean?

Thanks for any clarification.

Debbie Maddox
Aromatic Wings