PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Theaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:13:38 +0100
FOLLOWING My Lacanian God! part 1

ocean. Today the issue (genetics, immunology) is less between fences and
de-fences rather than awakening to nature of meaning.

   In the present time, our understanding works the way the signified is
under-standing the significant.
          ----------

   We ask the question: what is standing under the series of eleven  letters
or ‘string’ known as <unconscious> ?

               Unconscious
          ------------------------
                        s ?

   What is signified (s) by the Signifier (S) ?

   Or what is meant by the five letter string <Moses>?

   I suggest we meditate on this ‘Z’ algorithm of the Significand (where a
Significand means something for another Significand - see post 892). Let’s
consider that: the word ‘Unconscious’ means something (not ‘for’ me, you,
Daniel, Adrian, Zenon etc… in this case, but) ‘for’ the word ‘Environment’.

TO BE FOLLOWED Attempt 2 part 2

               Dr. William  Theaux
eMail Psychotherapy     &    Plural Analysis
       http://www.dnafoundation.com

Personal Historian
http://home.att.net/~w.theaux/

Dr. Theaux is a psychiatrist, ecologist and restorer of the doctrine of the
Art of Memory. He has been affiliated with the Lacanian School of
Psychoanalysis and the Foundation of Plural Analysis, studying the mystery
surrounding the three stages of the life of Akhnaton, who lived about
1000BCE (http://www.akhnaton.com). He has coined the name CYBEK, a
Cybernetic concept which describes the state of Plural Analysis
(http://home.att.net/~cybek/PluralAnalysis.htm).