PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacobs/Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:40:51 -0400
>Hello-
>I'm very interested in the application of psychoanalytic concepts to the
>classroom with teachers and pupils. I've just finished a paper on
>transference in the classroom. I'm looking for recent refernces/works on
>these topics.
>
>I am director of early childhood and elementary education at New York
>University and a psychoanalyst in private practice in NYCity.

How about:

Salzberger-Wittenberg, I., Henry, G. and Usborne, E. (1981) The Emotional
Experience of Learning and Teaching. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.

Michael Jacobs
Director Psychotherapy and Counselling Programme
University of Leicester
and
Consultant Editor, Open University Press Counselling and Psychotherapy List