PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
L Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:56:26 -0700
yes, and more--  I hear some postulation by Dr Eisman that "his" views are
"THE CORRECT" views, and that those with different educational levels and
or trainings are not valuable, nor do they have much to offer to inform
therapeutic practice as a whole.  Too bad...

Dr Eisman, do you actually believe your words about women social workers
and psychoanalytic practices, their husbands and such?  What prompted this
outburst?  Louise