PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Theaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:46:54 -0700
[PART ONE (sorry I didn't know next time i'll be short)]

   Hello,
   After a post where I indicated my interest for work on <<"1895
Freud's Project".>> and where I referred to my site
<<http://www.dnafoundation.com/priv>> I received two nice posts. One was
saying:

   Also p. wrote:
>An ecological model? Sounds interesting... could you expand a bit on the
>relationship between this and your work on the Project?

   It suggests me to answer on the list - for my other site (on
Akhnaton) seems to be more known that thought.
   I thought it was not known AT ALL ! For two years this site has been
exposed to the public and to the people who are interested with Freud. I
must tell you, my dear colleagues : it is impressive how Freud's major
and constant interest do not interest you.
   I don't say that my theory about Akhnaton are correct - yet I know
that they have at least a little, even a very tiny tiny worth...
   I have make the effort to sustain Freud's effort about our history...
I have elaborate an hypothesis - you have made nothing. I know a little
what is published - I can say... you have made nothing, my dear
colleagues. And you visit akhnaton's site, and you pass without a word.

   You brought me in deep trouble. For exposing a theory in front of
academics, while one's brotherhood terminate all that regards it, causes
a series of misunderstandings... gradually the loss of nearly everything
in one's life.
   I am only concerned to tell you this - for I must explain why I can
do so little about the '1895 Freud's Project.' and just a little bit
more at the same time.
   On this small planet, I went into exile with even not an entire book
- all the rest has disappeared. I put in my suitcase a file with some
pages ripped off from two books : Lacan's purloined letter
interpretation and Freud's 1895 project. I could also bring with me the
file of Akhnaton's hypothesis, a passport, and a credit card - for even
with an empty account, a credit card allow your to pass the borders
without money... it impresses the border police.
   However, I stooped my study of the 1895 project. I had enough with
noticing two or three 'lapses' which probably give the key to this work.
   I could therefore approach the said work from the outside, from the
'environment' - so :
   Freud's theory is an ecology...

   Let me be precise... I regularly experienced saying <<Moses is
Akhnaton>> and people answering : what do you mean ? So I must be
precise. Hear the most simply as you can: Freud's theory is an ecology -
this is what I mean.

[follows PART TWO (sorry I didn't know next time i'll be short)]