PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marc Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:42:33 -0700
Hi all,

I would like to make you aware of two group relations events in the near future.

Large Study Group Consultancy Training
October 26-28 in Boston
{HYPERLINK "http://www.wbcakri.org/large_study_group.htm"}Large Grp Training
Lamis Jarrar and I will conduct this experiential training for people who are interested in
learning more about consulting in large study groups and for people who want to learn more
about large groups without necessarily consulting to them. Please check the website.

Authority and Leadership in Organizational Life
November 9-11 in Washington DC
{HYPERLINK "http://www.wbcakri.org/fall_conference.htm"}Fall Conference
The first group relations conference after the attacks of September 11. I believe it is more
necessary than ever to try to understand and grapple with group processes, with authority and
leadership in the world as an organization. Please recruit for the conference by sending a
blurb about the conference or a link to your list of friends and acquaintances.

Thank you,
Rene Molenkamp

Check either web site:
www.wbcakri.org