PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frances Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:48:50 -0400
Dear Psychoan subscriber:

The Blackburn Press is dedicated to keeping in print and available for
purchase book titles which other publishers have lost interest in and have
declared "out of print". See www.blackburnpress.com for  a flavor of what we
do.

We are especially interested in scholarly and professional book titles and
much of what we publish finds textbook use at the
senior undergraduate and graduate levels.

If you are author whose book is out of print, or if you are aware of an
undeservedly out-of-print book which
has value and should be returned to print we'd like to hear from you.

Out-of-print titles is our specialty but we are also interested in reviewing
proposals for new book and journal publishing projects.

We'd like to hear from you.

Frances Reed
Publisher
The Blackburn Press