PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tsuyoshi Munekata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:57:52 +0900
Dear  Friends,

One of problems of psychoanalysis is the structure of treatment. It is
everyday analysis vs. one session weekly. In Japan, UK and north
America, play therapy takes place one session weekly. One session
school is popular in Japan and north America. But It is not popular in
psychoanalysis. Psychoanalyst chooses everyday analysis for treatment
of children.
If you consider effective of psychotherapy, your choice is weekly or
everyday? In this list the choice is everyday analysis, I think. The
everyday analysis is major in Europe.
Some opinions of the structure of treatment. Please tell me.

Best wishes,

Tsuyoshi Munekata