PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stan Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:54:48 -0500
Call for Papers
Psychobiography of Ralph Nader
Special Theme
March, 2001

Dear Colleague,

I cordially invite you to contribute to our Special Issue on the
"Psychobiography of Ralph Nader" of Clio's Psyche: Understanding the 'Why'
of Culture, Current Events, History, and Society.

We are seeking articles from 500 to 1500 words -- including your brief
biography -- which relate to one or more of the following issues:

· Psychodynamics and childhood
· Nader's appeal to intellectuals and Independents
· His campaign style
· His pro-Arab stance
· The Psychology of Disillusionment

We would like articles written for the educated layperson, without
citations.  We prefer that they are personalized, and without
psychological/psychoanalytic or geographic terminology or jargon.  The
deadline is January 15.  The articles should be sent as a Word for Windows
file (<*.rtf> also acceptable) attached to an e-mail message.  They will be
refereed.  Further information, including detailed Author Guidelines, is available
on our Web site at <www.cliospsyche.com>.

I hope you can join this important endeavor.

Sincerely yours,

Paul H. Elovitz, PhD
Professor, Psychoanalyst, Historian, and Psychohistorian
Editor, Clio's Psyche