PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Buksbazen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:16:38 EST
 Dr Eisman continues in his angry attacks on "types" of which he disapproves,
be they "social work psychoanalysts" or "lit-crit types" (his terms). He
seems to forget that he is writing about people, not "types", and that these
people, the vast majority of whom he does not know and who have never harmed
him, don't deserve his evacuating upon them.