PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrew Brook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:46:09 -0500
I don't have a biblio. of recent analytic writings on environ. trauma,
therapist acting out, etc., or I would post it, but papers on such topics
have appeared in the past few years in all the journals I look at and at
most of the conferences I've attended. These papers usually end up in
print. So I'd say: get hold of a database that indexes psychoanalytic
literature and do some searches. The paper by Person et al that I
referenced a few messages back would be a good place to start.

--

Andrew Brook, Professor of Philosophy
Director, Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies