PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 06:44:03 -0800
Hi Robert,
Thanks for sharing your blogger discovery. I managed to
sign in, create a blog for art therapy and so on...but the
link you gave for reading  your text just tells me that I
am not authorized to read that unless I sign out and in
again..which I did but it didn't work anyhow. Are you sure
you gave a right URL for your "blogpage"?
Looking forward to hear from you
caiti

line.