Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:34:19 -0700
Hello,

For many months now, Team NOSPIN has been participating
in the Seti project, search for extraterrestrial intelligence. If
you have been participating, I want you to know that a new
version of the Windows program is  now available:
     v2.02

This version of the screen saver/application solves several
bugs found in the earlier version, including connections via
networks and proxy connections.

Visit Seti for the new version: http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

If you have not as of yet joined us in the Seti project and want
more information, be sure to visit our web site's Seti page:
    http://nospin.com/seti/index.html

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: