Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:53:35 -0500
John,

The lack of detailed information makes it hard for us to guess what is
going on.
What do you mean when you say "...file browser..."  Are you referring
to the Windows Explorer? or the Internet Explorer? or do you mean a
file open dialog within an application?

I'm going to assume you attempting to open a data file within an
application.....
Most applications have a default file location where the program first
tries to find data files.  It is possible your program is set to look
at drive A.

This setting can be changed.  Depending on the program, go to the
TOOLS (or EDIT) drop down menu and select OPTIONS (or PREFERENCES).
Now look for a tab or section for the file location setting  if there
is an A: in there, remove it and replace it with C:\My Documents or
C:\MyFiles, or C:\DATA or whatever you want to call the "central
repository" for your data files.

If I have assumed wrongly, then you will need to provide more details.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====