Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Janet Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:01:18 -0700
Hi!
  I am running Win XP on a Dell, and I am having trouble with a webpage.  My problem is what is showing on my conputer.... not on the website.  I have a ACS Relay for Life team and on our fundraising home page there should be a total of all the teams' fundraising efforts, but the box is empty.  Normally, it would have the amount that changes as donations come in.  And on my personal fundraising page there is a box that should have the names of those people who donated to me online scrolling constantly.  It is now a solid purple with a little x in the top left corner.

  I'm not sure if I am supposed to include those links because of the fundraising issue on this list.  I will include it and they can just notify me if it is a problem.  I need to know what I can change in the internet settings, or elsewhere, that will allow these to show on this new (to me) Dell.

  The website is:  http://www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/modesto

  And my personal fundraising page is:
  http://www.acsevents.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.aspievent=141752&supld=41931523

  There must be a setting adjustment on this that will allow these active graphics to show on my screen!

  Thanks for your help!

  Janet Adams

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!