Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Neal Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:46:26 EDT
Zone Alarm would be even more beneficial to someone with an 'always on'
connection. Since you are always logged in to the net when your computer is
on, this gives anyone with knowledge the ability to attack the more than
65,000 ports on your computer. With Zone Alarm, you can completely protect
yourself from this. You can also prevent programs from accessing the net
without your knowledge...you would be surprised how often this might happen.
If you want some really good info on security, check out   www.grc.com   .
Mr. Gibson all but praises Zone Alarm for its security. He also has small
test programs that will show you just how accessible your computer is without
a firewall. Then you can run the test again after you install Zone Alarm and
see how secure you now are.
And the best part about this..Zone Alarm is FREE for personal use. I highly
recommend it..and I don't work for them.

Neal Collins
A+

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml