Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:06:57 -0700
From: "Winston"
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] key code

> if possible, do a START|RUN|regedit and search for "ProductKey" (all one
> word). This will give the key that windows was installed with. This page may
> or may not tell you if it was an OEM or upgrade.
> Either way, good luck.
>
> Winston Pike

If, for some reason, Winston's idea doesn't work, I'm pretty sure you can enter any combination of
letters and numbers. Unless the owner plans to register the product, Win98 doesn't seem to notice.
If I'm mistaken, then you'll just have to abort the install. ( A computer studies instructor taught
me this trick ). hth

Al Thompson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode