Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:18:23 -0400
At 10/15/00 05:48 PM, Harsha Godavari wrote:

>For the last couple of days when I start Netscape 4.05(?) to get mail, it
>starts loading the "Inbox" and after loading about 60% gives the error message
>"This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down
>(details "'at page 0167-0050 d 405') and shuts it down.
>
>If I go into Netscape\user\mail and delete inbox.snm the program functions
>alright , until I close the session completely and try to restart.
>
>The system is P120 with 32mb RAM running Win98SE. The inbox has about 2300
>messages in it. IS this a problem?

This is the cause of your problem. Netscape is trying to load and index all
the mail in your inbox and it runs out of resources with that many. You
should try to keep the inbox as clean as possible to prevent errors and
also to help it run faster.  Just move your messages to another mailbox and
read them from there.  The inbox is special in that it is always in memory
and Netscape is trying to build an index using the same memory space.

Doug