Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ivan Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:58:51 -0400
I've been planning to upgrade my Dell T3400 workstation from XP
Professional.  Dell assures me that it will work with either 32- or
64-bit Windows 7, so I presume it will also work with Windows 8. So now
that Win 8 is just about here:

1) I'm inclined to Win 7 Pro because Win 8 will presumably be as buggy
as any new OS, and because I don't plan to go to touch screens -- but
are there any compelling reasons to go to Win 8?

2) Based on Microsoft's past practice, is Win 7 most likely to (a) drop
in price when Win 8 comes out, (b) suddenly disappear when Win 8 comes
out, or (c) stick around for a few months at the same price?

3) I think I am better off with 64-bit; at the very least it would let
me upgrade from my current 4 GB of RAM to 16 GB.  But how do I find out
whether there are 64-bit drivers for my current peripherals?

-Ivan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml