Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:30:24 -0500
Some goofball at work put a password in the content advisory and now no one
can go anywhere on the machine.  It's in the library with 10 other machines
and we would like to get this corrected.  Can someone give me a clue on how
to get rid of the password short of formatting and starting over again?  the
ratings.pol and uninstalling didn't help.  All the MS KB says is to contact
Microsoft.  Any help would be appreciated, I'm not a 10 year old kid wanting
porn sites.. :)

thanks

Dave Jones
www.airmemories.com