Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:32:42 -0400
It depends on how you want to present the audio message....do you want
it to automatically stream when the web page is accessed, or do you want
it available as a link (to click on to listen to)?

First you need the message in either a .wav file or .mp3 file format -
then it can be played with most any program.....then the file has to be
uploaded to the web site.  After that it depends on how you code the
file into your web page(s).

Dave Enberg

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E B Lund
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 11:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Want to post audio clip to web . . . complicated

I have an SBC voice mail message that I want to post to a web site.  My
6 year old computer has the standard versions of Real Player, MSN Media
Player, Adaptec Direct CD (basic?) and Intel Connect, though not the
version that can record a phone call.  I would like to get that SBC
voice mail message onto a currently non-existent web site.

So, how do I get this phone message onto the web real cheaply (synonym:
free).

William Closure

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal