Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:52:00 -0700
I desperately need help. I am using an IBM Aptiva M40, the CPU
has been
upgraded from 75Mhz to 166. Ram from 8 to 40. Windows 3.1
upgraded to
Windows 95. Modem upgraded to 33.6 from 28.8. with a second hard
drive
(1.2gigs added, same capacity as original). Office 97 and a
multitude of
software programs are installed including the original ones which
I am
unable to remove because it renders the machine nonfunctional
when I try to
remove them, due to the upgrade from 3.1 to 95.

My problem is, the machine functions perfect for a few days and
then
problems start, which I will describe the details. The glitches
appear and
disappear in a few days.

-------
Sounds like a pretty complex problem to solve through an email. I
tried searching Microsoft Support on "mmtask" and came up with 48
hits.
Hopefully one of them might get you on the right track.  You can
get there by going to:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/search/a.asp?FR=1&PA=1

Good luck                       :}      Jim

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html