Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:38:49 EDT

My friend bought a new Laptop computer and she would like to  find a way to
enlarge her Taskbar Icons. I couldn't find any way to do it in
properties/appearance. I know there must be some way to do this, as I did it on  my PC
several years ago. Any help would be much appreciated.
TIA  Jessi
Ok.. Tia.. here's what you do.  You have to have  a QUICK Launch enabled
before this will show up cause when I just clicked on an  empty spot on my task
bar, (not where the Quick Launch is) the VIEW did   NOT show up)   Now, I have
XP.. so it might be different on other  versions.  Put your cursor down on the
area where your Quick Launch Icons  are on an empty spot... RIGHT click on
that empty spot and go up to VIEW...  click on view.. and it will say... Large or
Small Icons... click the one you  want.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml