Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 16:42:52 -0500
Mike
Novell can run with dos.  What is the application you want to run and if it
will run on the 286 then you don't need windows.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Beechey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 09, 1998 8:49 PM
Subject: 286/ 3.1/ Novell ?

I need to enter the mysterious world of networks.

I  want to set up a small network with:
3 x  286 (2 meg RAM)
1 x  486SX (6 meg)
1 x  Cyrix 686/200+ (64 meg)

I have access to Novell 3.12.

My question: will Novell run with Win 3.1.?
I can't install Win 3.11 on the 286s, it wants 386 or above.

thanks,
Michael Beechey
Sucre, Bolivia

"The Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens"
                                         Baha'u'llah

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]