Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 06:49:49 EDT
In reading this note from Al, reminded me of when I was looking at  my
Registry yesterday and noticed I still had McAfee, Norton's and some other  firewall
mess still in there, although I have formatted my HD.  I would  like to know
if ALL stuff stays in there such as what Al mentioned before, and  what good
does it do to format if it's still hanging in there?

I recently got my VISA bill and there was a charge for $91.79 US  ($110.05CDN)
from AMZ Superstore in Washington State.
I went  on google with "amz superstore" and the FIRST item up was for a
computer theft  by AMZ in 2004. It referred to
www.complaints.com/directory/2004/december  and they told how they had not
bought anything. Well, on March 28th, 2006, I went to their web site because I
had heard about them. I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING!! Apparently my VISA number is
stored on my computer. I believe that there is more data there too.
Can someone tell me that info is stored so that I can have control over  it?
Many thanks,  AL SMITH

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>