Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:38:45 -0600

You can d/l if you want.  The web page you are looking at was written in a
different text set than what you are using (ie Pan-European Text Set as
oppose to USA Text Set).  If you don't download these, it might cause some
of the web page to not show properly, though on the other hand, you might
not be a problem at all.  It should be safe to download if that is what you
are worried about.

Donald Gaither

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions