Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:14:53 -0400
If you go to far back, you may find your registry no longer knows that you
have installed things since then.

The best solution IMUO, is ghosting the C partition.  That way you have all
of the installed programs as well as the registry.  This works best if you
have used "move to" to move My Documents to a separate partition.

I keep a little online diary of major things, such as installs, that I have
done between each ghosting, so if I restore one I know what never happened
yet and needs to be done over.

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Eason" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:02 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] System Restore

Hi
Is it possible to back up a specific System Restore eg on to a CD for future
use
Or is there any other way to preserve a specific instance - I may well be
mistaken but my understanding is that as new SR points are regularly
recorded the earlier ones (to which one might have wanted to return) are
deleted.
Grateful if someone could put me right on this
Thanks
Bob

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml