Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:50:29 -0500
Subject: IE 6 sends encoded e-mail:
When I try to write e-mail at netscape, IE 6 will mysteriously change to UTF-8 encoding.  If I change it back to Western European (apparent default), it will change itself back when I send the message.  Moderators at PCBUILD have sent stuff back to me because it was UTF-8 encoded.  I don't know how to stop IE 6 from doing this, nor do I
know why it would.  This is a fairly recent development.  It started a few months ago happening only once in a blue moon, but now seems to happen almost daily, but only at Netscape e-mail, not at Yahoo. In order to get an unencoded e-mail sent I have to check view/encoding to reset it just before I hit the send button, which still doesn't always work. I just checked it and it was set for UTF-8, so I reset it to Western European hoping this message will get through. Ideas?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode