Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:46:20 -0500
I receive emails with .pdf attachments.  I need to forward these to
other people, so I send the emails using "edit as new."  They have the
attachment up in the upper right-hand box, as is normal for attachments.

When I get my copy (I have my name on the list), the attachment is
spelled out at the end of the message in typical computer gobeldy-gook,
which is not amenable to reading.  Not all of my recipients seem to be
having the .pdf file expanded, so they can read it using a .pdf reader.

When I get the message from the original sender, I can read it using a
.pdf reader.  It is only when I forward it on that I get the expanded
version in MY copy.  I am not sure if all of my recipients have
problems,  I think that most of them can read the message okay.

What setting in Thunderbird do I have to fix in order to make this work
for me and for my recipients?

TIA

Dean Kukral

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: