Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 08:47:26 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 20, 1998 3:21 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Network Neighbourhood

>Pardon me if my question seems stupid.  My network neighbourhood icon
>disappeared from my desktop screen.  Is there any way to get it back.

Noordin,

There are two ways to make the icon "disappear".
1. Some programs like TWEAKUI and Nuts&Bolts can hide desktop icons
like
    the network neighborhood and my computer.  Have you used one of
them?
2. The network drivers have been uninstalled from your computer.

The bottom line to this is: if you are not actually connected to a
local area network, then you really don't need the icon - as long as
everything else is working.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====