Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:13:19 -0700
Ralph,

My PC guy has advised against using anything more
recent than NAV 2003 on Windows 98; something about it
being too huge and using too much memory, and won't
allow other programs to run well, although I am quite
sure that Norton 2005 says it will work with Win98.
But, then again, this is the same guy who so firmly
believes in Microsoft that he also advises against
having, for example, any browser other than IE. I am
sure you have read about AVG and Avast anti-virus on
this list. I am not sure about Avast, but AVG also has
a Professional version, that is superior to Norton,
and costs less too.

HTH
Amy Ledford