Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry S. Arnold" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 21:08:58 -0700
Try Eudora. Even without the multiple account feature, (which it has in
Personalities) it is worth every penny of its cost. I been using it since
version 1.2 and it keeps getting better and version 4.0 is easier to use
than the earlier versions.

At 12:57 PM 4/5/1998 , you wrote:
>Hi All,
>I am looking for a good mail reader that handles multiple e-mail accounts.
>I have been using Outlook Express, and it is OK, but I am looking for
>alternatives.  I am even willing to pay for a commercial product.  Any
>suggestions of things to try?
>Thanks!
>
>            -Loren

>Loren (Stork) Evers
>Stillwater, Minnesota
>USA
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Visit My Homepage at:  http://www1.minn.net/~levers

Terry S. Arnold 2975 B Street San Diego, CA 92102 USA
[log in to unmask] (619) 235-8181 (voice) (619) 235-0016 (fax)