Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:10:06 -0500
Bob
    I you cound automate the backup to the server and the D drive with
almost any backup utility.  But you will have to manually backup to the
floppy.  This will accopmlish what you want because you only have to do one
manual backup.  The scheduled backups can happen in the background.

Ron Taylor

Hello Fellow Members,

My question is....I input lots of data into an excel program on a daily
basis. To insure I do not lose data, I backup several times a day. I backup
to drive D, our server, and to a 3 1/2" floppy. Is there a way to make a
multiple backup to all three of these locations all at the same time?

Thanks
Bob Kiefer

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]