Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:17:59 -0700
There is a way to turn on the menu and toolbar, but it sounds like your
normal.dot template was corrupted. Go to your templates and rename
normal.dot to something like normal.bak and start Word again. Word will
create a new, clean copy of normal.dot and you should be back in business.
The only problem with doing it this way is that you lose all of your toolbar
customizations.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: