Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Volkard Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:10:16 -0500
Hi everyone...

Speaking of Blue Screen errors...

A friend of mine and I have been trying to figure out what's going on with
his system. It was crashing alot and having a heck of a time installing and
uninstalling programs. So we saved his data, and reformatted and
reinstalled Win98SE. We also installed his software, very slowly, (taking
time to notice if anything was messing up before going to the next
installation). Once he installed Call Wave, he noticed his first problem.
Certain programs would crash for seemingly no reason at all, (ie: just
leaving the computer sit for a couple hours). Here's his last message to
me... hope someone can make some sense of it...

----------
When I got home Friday after leaving your house I had a blue screen on
my computer with a error message.
                                                [Windows]
A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0013FEB in VXD     VMM (01)
+   0012FEB.  The current application will be terminated.
It didn't have a details button, just a close or OK button.  I also got
the same message today and had to reboot.  My system resources has been
anywhere from 82% to 94% free.  Does this mean anything to you.  Also
Call Wave performed an illegal operation and had to be shut down today
so I uninstalled it to see if it makes any difference.   The only two
things that I have in my system tray are Norton and 128 Mixer.
---------

Thanx in advance...

Volkard Linke

                       http://freepctech.com/rode