Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:08:48 -0400
> Where in registry are startup entries located? I know these can be found
> in msconfig, Startup, but I have programs I do not want to start that
> keep re-enabling themselves in Startup.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

There is no need to go looking for this in the registry. The solution is in
the program itself. Most programs have an option in either the preferences
or option page to have the program load when Windows starts. If you have
this option enabled it won't matter how many times you remove it from
msconfig or the registry, it will keep putting itself back. You have to
disable this function in the program's preferences or options.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>