Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Harold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:25:02 -0400
Joyce E wrote:
> Many thanks to all!  :-)  I downloaded Firefox and gave it the "acid
> test" -- and there were no glitches, hangs, or error messages.  Granted
> my connection is still a bit slow, but that has to be due to the
> telephone lines, which nobody can fix except the phone company!

Welcome to the world of Firefox!

Sounds like something is mis-configured deep down in your DLLs on the IE
Explorer side.  Or there's spyware that nothing is catching (or could be
a side-effect of spyware being removed improperly).  Using Firefox
instead of IE is just shuffling the problem to the side so that it
doesn't interfere with your web browsing.

You can add things like Macromedia Flash, Java and QuickTime to Firefox
by visiting:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/plugins/

Optionally, you may want to add the Adobe Acrobat, Shockwave, and
Windows Media player plug-ins.  (But I'd recommending avoiding the Real
Player plug-in unless you have a need for it.  They've cleaned up their
act in the past few years, but I still have bitter memories of trying to
remove Real Player on old systems.)

The only extension that I recommend for everyone is "FlashBlock":

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/433/

This extension automatically stops flash content from being played
without your permission.  To play a bit of flash that is blocked, you
simply click on the blocked area.  Or you can add the site to the
"always allow flash from this site" list.

(The primary reason that I use FlashBlock is due to my surfing habits.
I usually have 3-8 Firefox windows open at the same time, with 3-20 tabs
open in each window.  If I allow Flash then poorly written web pages
that constantly cycle their Flash applets will chew up all of my CPU
time.  That makes my system extremely sluggish.  Even when those pages
are in the background and not visible to me.)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>