Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:24:32 -0600
Debra writes:

<<How can I find where the program is on this system in
 >order to delete it?>>

First, a subject heading such as "Help" is likely to be bypassed by those
in a position to help you.  If you can be more specific with your heading
you will be more likely to get the assistance you need.

To find any program, use Find (Windows key + F). Make sure it is set to
look in your C drive + all subfolders.

<<I attempted to download the program again, but was not allowed to do so
 >because the download program says that I already have it on my system.  >>

I don't understand why you would want to delete the program and then
download it again.
If you really must, disable the "download program" (whatever that is) and
download direct through your browser.

Or, if you are using a download accelerator such as DAP, you should be able
to delete the reference to previously-downloaded items by finding the list
of them and simply highlighting the particular item and pressing the delete
key.  It should then allow you to proceed with a fresh download.

Don Penlington

Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Fractals, poetry, free icons and beautiful Queensland beaches.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions