Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
List Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:50:25 -0700
Posted on behalf of Syd Wyncoop <[log in to unmask]>
by List Moderator
----

The Office 97 menu bar is treated as a toolbar. As such, you have either
turned it off,
or hidden it. If you right click in an empty area of the toolbars to get
the shortcut
menu, you will be able to re-enable the menu bar.
________________________
Alex Polenov wrote:
> Hello Dan,

> Try delete you Office97 at all (before save all you macros and dots in
archive) then
> install it. Maybe one of you templates has macros virus or command, or
you lost
> system dll. So maybe you need reinstall you system.
>
> Alex
>
> > --I'm using microsoft Office 97 within Windows 95a. Sometime during the
> > last week I've managed to lose the text that accompanies the main menu
> > in Microsoft Word. All I've got is a word icon at the left side of the
> > menu bar with no text commands to select from. All of the
> > normalcommands (file, edit, view etc.) are gone and I can't figure out
> > how to restore them. Re-installing the suite did not do it. Advise
> > please

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html